Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Civilization of Freaks?

I had the urge to play Civilization recently. Not the original Civilization, as I've never actually played it. Rather, I decided to install Civ 4 onto my laptop. I'd gotten Civ 4, oh, probably not long after its release, though I don't really remember for sure, and for one reason or other, never really played it. Probably got distracted with other things, or something. So, like I said, I decided to install it Thursday night and play it for a bit.

And then a bit more.

And then some more...

Aaaaaand then for just a bit more.

You might be seeing where this is going. I ended up playing until about 4:30 AM. Lucky for me I didn't have to go anywhere so I could afford to sleep in. It's been a while since I'd played any version of Civilization so I'd forgotten how addictive it could be with that "just one more turn" effect.

So, yeah, generally a pretty good game, at least in my opinion.

Freak Out,
-TFitC

No comments: